Friday 5 October 2012

Me? Blogging? Really?...

Hey new Blog friends!

I felt as though the time was right to start up a blog, so here I am.  If you're reading this you are entering yourself into an emporium of insanity, music, theatrical genius - not too big headed, right? - food, drink, snapshots of my life and other things that could or could not be related to Oreos.  I don't promise that I'll always make sense...well, ever make sense...but I'll try to be a bit interesting, different and maybe, if the time is right, amusing. 

So, a bit about myself now (I'm not gonna lie, it is my favourite subject)
I am, above all else, an actress/singer/dancer.  Without my weekly sessions on the stage I think I would probably tear my hair out and cook it in a cake.  Talking of cake, I like to cook.  I wouldn't say that I was any good but I enjoy it all the same.  If you stick with this "delightful" blog, you may even get to sample some of my recipes. I spend most of my money buying shoes and clothes (mainly shoes, but that doesn't matter) because a girl simply cannot have enough to wear - no matter what your mother says, storing clothes on the floor is a sensible and intelligent method of dealing with wardrobe overfill, just saying.  I am gifted with a very talented and beautiful group of family and friends; My lovely bass for a brother who is infinitely more talented than I will ever hope to be, some gorgeous cousins who are amazing singers, dancers and actresses and deserve a medal for being fabulous especially Jen with her PP plates and Grace for being the best and most caring person I have ever met.   My lovely, wonderful, amazeballs Mummy who is the best person on the planet and is also my favourite person on the planet.  
I think that's enough for today! I shall speak to you soon, sister friends. 
Keep smiling and lovin' that Chay.

No comments:

Post a Comment